I made this cute necklace for my daughter in about 10 minutes!
-A scrap of tulle fabric
-Thread and needle
-Charm, button, ribbon, lace, pearl to decorate
1. Cut a strip of tulle (2x8 inches)
2. Fold in half and start sewing with a simple stitch at the fold
3. Pull the tread to gather the rosette
4. Cut a small felt circle and sew a ribbon hoop on one of the sides
5. At this point you start gluing your rosette and decorations onto the felt circle
That's it!! it can be worn on a chain or piece of ribbon...or you can make it to decorate a headband, hat, shoes...the possibilities are endless!!