- 1 quart size jar (12 servings)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Layer the ingredients for homemade cocoa in the jar, add a ribbon and a tag, and you have a simple but stylish gift. On the back of the tag, write: "Mix contents in a large bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup boiling water. Store remaining mix in airtight container.
You can make smaller batches of this recipe...just keep the proportions of the ingredients.