Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kids Artwork Display!

My children bring home the cutest artwork from school, but it is impossible to keep all of them.  I had read somewhere about scanning or taking pictures of the artwork before recycling it, and had I been doing that for a while.  Today I came across the best use for those pictures and I know all of you are going to LOVE IT as much as I did!
Jen from  jengrantmorris.blogspot.com took the pictures of her kids artwork and created a photo collage with them...put them in simple Ikea frames and hanged them in her kids bedroom...the result: modern and clutter free! 
If you are obsessed with organizing like I am: you are going to do a happy dance after you see this pictures :)






And here is how it looks on the wall:




Isn't it wonderful?  This artistic lady did not stop here...she created an awesome duvet cover with her son's sketches! Check out how she did it here
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment